Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer, mobile or other handheld devices by your web browser whilst browsing a website. They are a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information. or to record the user’s browsing activity when your computer or device accesses this website. Cookies are essential to the effective operation of our website and to improve your shopping experience with us online.
Cookies are either set by SR Studio Ltd (“first-party cookies”) or our third-party suppliers (such as our newsletter provider and payment platform) on behalf of Simone Rocha. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are known as “third-party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics).
These third-party cookies are necessary to enable customers to make purchases on our website. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
In addition to cookies, we and our partners use other tracking technologies that collect information about the user’s browsing activity, or interaction with our services, including mobile identifiers and “web beacons” which are small graphic files (sometimes called “clear GIFs” or “web pixels”) embedded in a web page or email typically used to monitor activity and send relevant information back to a home server (which can belong to the host site, a network advertiser or some other third party)
From now on in this policy we will use the term cookie to refer to both cookies and other tracking tools.
You can disable cookies by updating your privacy settings within your browser preferences. The exact location of cookie settings will depend on your browser, but this will usually be found under Preferences. Please note that if cookies are disabled, the site may not operate properly as disabling cookies will result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
More information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at https://www.aboutcookies.org/
We are committed to protecting your privacy online when visiting www.simonerocha.com or communicating electronically with us. We respect that you do not want the personal information you provide to us to be misused and have outlined the information we collect and how we use it below.
Please note that by using this website, you agree to the terms of this privacy and cookies policy.
Basis for processing
When and how we collect information:
Generally, we collect your information when you decide to interact with us, i.e., when you make a purchase online. We additionally analyse how users journey through our website, so we can offer the best possible experience. The ways we collect information are listed below.
- When you sign up to receive communications. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email address.
- When you make a purchase. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, billing address, delivery address, payment details and account information. This information will be taken when prompted and at your consent and will not be shared. This information can be refused but may prevent your ability to complete a purchase.
- When you communicate with us, for example by email or phone. This includes information you send to us, for example to report a problem with a transaction or to submit a question around the website or its content.
- Data relating to the products you select and your buying patterns when using our website, via Google Analytics and Shopify.
- Internet pages you have visited immediately before coming to the Site or pages you visit immediately after leaving the Site, to track how our users find the website, via Google Analytics.
How we use your data:
- To process the registration of your account and maintain your account
- To provide you with customer service, manage any order that you place with us and to address any questions or complaints you may have
- For statistical purposes to improve the website and its services to you
- To monitor and/or keep records of our email and other communications with you
- To process payments or refunds, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions. SR Studio Ltd does not store any payment card numbers once the transaction has been completed.
What are your data protection rights
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You have the right to:
- The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
What Cookies are found on our site
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location simonerocha.com is accessed from. We use Google Analytics in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this service and experience. Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of Simonerocha.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.
We use the Klaviyo marketing automation platform in order to deliver our newsletter to subscribers. In the process of signing up for our newsletter, we will ask for consent to contact you via the email address provided during signup.
Email sent via the Klaviyo platform include a one-pixel tracking image. This allows us to capture data on open rates, as well as click-throughs on links and attachments. It may also capture information on open times and locations.
Email tracking allows us insight into user and contact interactions with our emails, and helps us to ensure that we are providing value in our communications. Email tracking, utilizes an ‘image’ tracking pixel and allows us to know if an email sent by the us
- has been read by the addressee(s),
- when it was read,
- how many times it has been read (or at least opened),
- what browser and operating system it was opened on,
- which links were clicked and how many times
Third Party Products
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
Google Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location simonerocha.com is accessed from, that connects data from the Google Ads advertising network with actions performed on Simonerocha.com.
Google Tag Manager
Google Ad Manager is an advertising service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location simonerocha.com is accessed from, that allows the Owner to run advertising campaigns in conjunction with external advertising networks that the Owner, unless otherwise specified in this document, has no direct relationship with.
In order to understand Google's use of data, consult Google's Partner Policy.
This service uses the “DoubleClick” Cookie, which tracks use of simonerocha.com and User behaviour concerning ads, products and services offered.
Users may decide to disable all the DoubleClick Cookies by going to: Google Ad Settings.
Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel) is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. or by Facebook Ireland Ltd, depending on the location is accessed from, that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on simonerocha.com. The Facebook pixel tracks conversions that can be attributed to ads on Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network.
Opting out of communications:
By registering an account online or by making a purchase online, you will be given the option to receive updates on new products, news, special offers, events of interest and promotions. You can choose not to receive marketing communications from us at any time by:
- Using the unsubscribe facility in an email or other electronic communication from us
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (US)